Franklin & Marshall, founded in 1787, is nationally recognized as a top, private liberal arts college committed to academic excellence. Franklin & Marshall is known for academic rigor, opportunities for faculty-student collaboration, and its commitment to helping each student reach his or her full potential. The College's mission is to foster in its students qualities of intellect, creativity, and character, that they may live fulfilling lives and contribute meaningfully to their occupations, their communities, and the world.
The College enrolls more than 2,400 undergraduate students from throughout the United States and around the world. The campus is located in a residential neighborhood in Lancaster, PA. Franklin & Marshall employs talented faculty and staff who are committed to serving our students in a professional manner, and giving their best for the institution. Faculty and staff work together to create an extraordinary learning community.
- will enjoy helping our students learn and grow
- are committed to consistently putting forth your best effort and continuously developing your abilities
- will excel in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- are solutions-oriented
- enjoy working with colleagues and students who are diverse in terms of background, interests, and opinions
- appreciate an environment in which colleagues treat each other with dignity and respect...
we encourage you to apply for employment with Franklin & Marshall College.
Members of Franklin & Marshall's faculty and staff receive:
- an exceptional benefits package, including generous employer contributions to a retirement savings plan; health and dental coverage; continued health insurance coverage during retirement; and tuition-assistance benefits for employees, their spouses / partners, and their children
- a tobacco-free office environment and a health and wellness incentive program
- generous paid time-off benefits
- flexible work hour policies
- access to College performances and events, and sports and recreation opportunities,
- use of College facilities, many at no cost, including the sports and fitness center, weight room, indoor pool, and libraries
- on-campus and nearby dining options to suit all tastes
- a nearby child care and adult care center.
For directions to campus, please view the campus map.
For information about Lancaster, please visit:
For information about schools in Pennsylvania, please click on the links below:
Franklin & Marshall College is committed to having an inclusive campus community where all members are treated with dignity and respect. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the College does not discriminate in its hiring or employment practices on the basis of gender, sex, race or ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, age, disability, family or marital status, or sexual orientation.
Individuals who need an accommodation due to a disability in order to submit an application or attend an employment interview should contact the Assistant Director, Human Resources, at (717) 358-4817.