Catastrophic Relief Alliance
It started with a hurricane in 2005!
The Catastrophic Relief Alliance (CRA) student group formed after the devastation of Hurricane Katrina in 2005. We're 10 years strong and still providing disaster relief support by rebuilding homes afflicted by natural disasters and housing distress. CRA members works within the United States and in our Lancaster community. If you like getting dirty and working with tools JOIN US - WE GET IT DONE!
We've Been Getting It DONE for 10 Years!
Milagro House, Spring 2015
The Catastrophic Relief Alliance leapt into action over spring break to work with our partners at Milagro House, to paint halls and rooms. Milagro House is committed to providing education, housing and counseling for women and their children experiencing homelessness, and CRA is happy to support their efforts.
Check out our facebook page!
10 Years of Relief; Where We've Been
- Milagro House, March 2015
- New Orleans, LA, January 2015
- New Orleans, LA, January 2014
- Milagro House, March 2014
- Staten Island, NY May 4-7 2014
- Lancaster CRA & PIT August 2014
- Lancaster Dumpster 2 November 2014
- Milagro House, November 2014
- Bastrop, TX, January 2013
- Staten Island, NY March 2013
- Sawyersville, AL, Jan 2012
- Lancaster Mr. Bill's" March & April 2012
- Lancaster Heidi's & Mr. Bill's
- Galveston, TX, January 2011
- Lancaster Underwood Fire, March 2011
- F&M Responds to Japanese Disaster
- Lancaster Wall project, October 2011
- Lancaster Dumpster project, October 2011
- Galveston, TX, January 2010
- Galveston, TX, January 2009
- Lancaster Betty J., May 2009
- Pascagoula, MS, January 2008
- New Orleans, LA, May 2008
- Pascagoula, MS, January 2007
- Picayune, MS, January 2006
- New Orleans, LA, May 2006
CRA Executive Board
- Doris Hall-Gulati
- Linh Tran '13
- Lisa Brooks '85
- Laura Fiore
- Hans Gulati
- Steve Hicks
- Mike Joseph
- Steve Spadafore
- Andrew & Kathryn Thompson
Questions about CRA?
Please contact Advisor Andy Gulati.