Welcome to the F&Mily!
Attend A Closer Look
The Franklin & Marshall community invites you and your family to A Closer Look, a daylong event celebrating your acceptance to the Class of 2019. The program will be held on Friday, April 17.
A Closer Look is the perfect opportunity to experience life on campus while the spring semester is in full swing. You can:
- Meet with faculty
- Talk with students in clubs and organizations you might want to join
- Ask questions of current F&M students
- Check out the Spring Research Fair
- Take a bus tour of Lancaster
- Tour campus and see the College Houses
- Visit the Joseph International Center, Philadelphia Alumni Writers House and Klehr Center for Jewish Life
- Make an appointment with a financial aid counselor
- Learn about community service opportunities, athletics, study-abroad programs, dining options and security
- Connect with future classmates
- Attend a presentation on preparing students for life after F&M
Explore Your New Home
We may be biased, but we think you are going to love being part of our dynamic community. Here is a sneak peak at your next four years:
Experience a day in the life of a Diplomat! We'll pair you with a current F&M student so you can get to know the pulse of the place you'll call home for the next four years. Attend a class, have lunch in the Dining Hall, grab a burrito at Salsa Rico, or play Frisbee on Hartman Green.
Shadow-a-Student visits are available weekdays from March 30 to April 16. You must register two weeks in advance due to available student hosts. Current students will pick up admitted students at the Admission Office at 9 the morning of the scheduled date
Are you an admitted high school senior looking to spend more time on campus? If so, you can register for an overnight visit and stay with a current student. This is a fun and informal way to learn more about academics and extra-curriculars. We encourage you to combine your overnight visit with other admission visit opportunities.
Overnight visits are based on student host availability. Available dates are the evenings of March 29, April 12, and April 19.
Register here. Overnights are for one night only and require a minimum of two weeks’ notice. Please note that visiting students are responsible for getting to and from campus. Students will meet their overnight host at the Steinman College Center at 4 p.m. on the scheduled date.
Connect With Us
Use the Add Content button to get started.