Franklin & Marshall College Franklin & Marshall College

Reporting Lost, Stolen or Damaged ID Cards

Your F&M ID card should be treated with the same care as a credit card or ATM card.  The magnetic strip on the back of your card should be protected from scratches or cuts that can interfere with the proper functioning of the card.  Other obstructions, such as stickers or clips from ID holders, can also keep the card from functioning properly.

Loss of the card must be reported immediately to Public Safety (x3939).  There is a $15 charge for lost or stolen cards. There will be no charge to replace cards that are not working due to normal wear and tear.  When a student withdraws from the College for any reason during a semester, the card must be left with the Director of Public Safety.