As part of our comprehensive alcohol prevention programs, F&M expects all members of the incomming first year class AND transfer students to complete AlcoholEdu before arriving on campus August 28th. Upperclass students may also participate in the program. Whether or not you choose to drink, this course will empower you to make well-informed decisions about alcohol and help you better cope with the drinking behavior of your peers.
· Complete Part 1 (approximately 2 hours) before arriving on campus on August 28th
· Complete the Part 1 Final Exam with a score of 75% or higher
· Complete Part 2 (approximately 20 minutes) by October 27, 2014
All first year students AND transfer students are expected to complete BOTH Part 1 & 2 of AlcoholEdu. The program is also available to interested upper class students.
YES. The course will include surveys about your personal health behaviors to help personalize your experience and measure your alcohol-related attitudes and behaviors. All survey responses are confidential; F&M will only receive information about the first year class as a whole and never your individual answers.
1. Make sure you have both internet and audio capabilities before beginning.
2. Log into Inside F&M (requires F&M NetID credentials), click on the Campus Services tab and then locate the beResponsible section.
You may take the course in multiple sittings, but make sure to click on the “next” button after completing a section before logging out. If you do not progress to the next section before quitting, you will have to repeat the previous section.
If you experience technical problems, click the “help” button to access the 24/7 help center from AlcoholEdu.
If you have a technical issue, use the “help” button to access AlcoholEdu directly, 24 hours a day. You may also call 866-384-9062.