Independent Study Projects
Prof. Susan Andrzejewski:
"Interpersonal Sensitivity Training: A Meta-Analysis"
Cari's study aggregated methodological and statistical information from over 80 empirical articles to examine best practices for interpersonal sensitivity training in business settings.
Prof. Alan Glazer:
Spring 2016: Jessica Cap: "A Case Study of Materiality in the G4 Guidelines and the <IR> Framework"
- Spring 2016: Zheyi Wu: "Sustainability Reporting in China's 25 Largest Companies"
Prof. Nancy Kurland:
- Spring 2014: Andrew Crawford explored the emerging role of the environmental consultant: "Observing the Observer: A Study of Environmental Consultants in the 21st Century."
- Spring 2013: Schuyler Routt investigated the impact of U.S. watershed conservation policy on the development of the Keystone pipeline with concerns surrounding the Ogallala aquifer: “Agency Relations and Policy Implications: the Keystone XL Pipeline.”
- Fall 2012-Spring 2013: Sarah McGaharan conducted a qualitative inquiry of the management of Central Market, Lancaster, PA: “Lancaster’s Central Market: A Case Study of the Changing Role of the Oldest Publically Owned and Operated Market in the United States”
- Spring 2012: Marley Strauss - “Transparency in organizations and sustainability”
- Fall 2012 - Fall 2011: Linh Nguyen - "Leadership in Lancaster’s hospitality industry”