I authorize Franklin & Marshall College, hereafter referred to as the COLLEGE, to deposit my periodic pays into my CHECKING or SAVINGS account identified as and held at the FINANCIAL INSTITUTION named below. I certify that such account exists and authorize the FINANCIAL INSTITUTION to credit these funds to such account. The COLLEGE reserves the right to reverse any erroneous posting. This authorization is to remain in full force and effect until the COLLEGE Student Payroll Office has received written notification from me in such time and in such manner as to afford the COLLEGE a reasonable opportunity to act upon it. In addition, either the COLLEGE or the FINANCIAL INSTITUTION can terminate this agreement by providing me with their written notice at least 10 days prior to actual termination of this service.
It is highly recommended that you consult your financial institution for assistance in recording the Bank Transit Routing Number and Account Number information. Your pay advice will be sent to you student mailbox.
Name of the Financial Institution _________________________________________________
Bank Transit Routing Number ___________________________________________________
Account Type (circle one)
Checking Account # _____________________________
Savings Account # _______________________________
Student Employee Name (Please Print) ___________________
Student Employee Signature _____________________
College ID Number ______________________________
F&M Email Address _________________________________
Incomplete forms will be returned
The Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement-Student Payroll must be completed to request "Direct Deposit". Below is information pertaining to the Direct Deposit of your payroll.
1. Deposits will be sent to a checking OR savings account of your choice regardless of where your bank is located.
2. Contact your Financial Institution for the correct account number and the ABA routing number. For a deposit to a checking account a VOIDED check should be included with your request, but it is not mandatory
3. BE SURE YOU WRITE THE CORRECT INFORMATION IN THE SPACES PROVIDED ON THE AUTHORIZATION AGREEMENT.
4. We will contact you via your F&M email address if your Financial Institution does not accept the account and /or ABA routing number.
5. Direct deposit accounts will be available to your Financial Institution at 12:00 a.m. on the payday. Contact your Financial Institution for the time they will post the funds to your account.
6. Direct deposits returned by a financial institution will have a check issued in its place. Direct deposits returned by a financial institution result in termination of your Direct Deposit Authorization. Checks will be issued until a correct authorization is put in place.
7. Direct Deposit advices are white in color. Student paychecks are marbled color.
8. Advices or paychecks will be sent to student boxes.
9. To stop a direct deposit, an email from your F&M address is acceptable, or you may submit a signed, written request to the Student Payroll office.