Club Council is a student-led group that serves as a resource for recognized student clubs and organizations at F&M.
The primary responsibilities of Club Council include:
· Recognize and reactivate student clubs and organizations
· Allocate funds to student groups
· Assist in the development of policies and procedures affecting student organizations
· Sponsor the Involvement Fairs in the spring and fall semesters
· Act as a resource for clubs and organizations on subjects ranging from organizational structure to planning events
· Serve as an advisory board to the Office of College Programs
Club Council meets once each week during the fall and spring semesters. The Chair is also available to meet with student leaders during regular office hours each week. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment.
Donnell Bailey ('17 Class President)
Anne Dolan ('16 Class President)