In addition to the Federal Work Study Program, the College operates a program of institutionally funded student employment. Students who are not awarded need-based or federal work-study may seek on campus employment positions.  Based on federal law, different rules regarding employment may apply to international students.

Information regarding on-campus employment is available upon request from the Office of Financial Aid.  For other information regarding student employment, please refer to this page.