Franklin & Marshall College Franklin & Marshall College

Current Student Information

Here you'll find comprehensive information about a variety of topics relevant to all international students.  You can learn about renewing your F-1 visa, traveling internationally, maintaining your F-1 status, applying for a PA Driver's License, working on campus, interning off campus for credit, applying for a Social Security Number, filing your taxes, and more!

If you have questions, please contact Dean Haring at!