Franklin & Marshall College Franklin & Marshall College

Diagnothian Hall

Originally built to house a literary society in 1856, the brick Gothic Revival-style Diagnothian Hall flanks Old Main, opposite of its twin Goethean Hall.

Directions

For GPS navigation units: Situated between Old Main and Distler House in the oldest part of campus, accessible from the entrance to the College at the intersection of Race Avenue and West Frederick Street.

Parking Instructions

Visitors may use Marshall-Buchanan Parking Lot (D) or, after 4:30 p.m., Old Main/Distler Parking Lot (C).

    • Diagnothian Hall

Campus Map Location