Constructed in Georgian colonial style and red brick, this ornate, three-story building has housed classrooms and department offices since its dedication in 1937. Also home to the Green Room Theatre.
For GPS navigation units: located opposite the Lancaster Theological Seminary at 550 College Avenue.
The closest parking spots are the back-in, angled spaces (including several designated for handicap use) on College Avenue. Watch for signs restricting use on certain days for street cleaning. After 4:30 p.m. visitor parking is also available in Old Main/Distler Parking Lot (C).