Dedicated in 1856, Old Main is a Gothic Revival-style building listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Currently houses administrative offices and the Harold T. Miller Recital Hall.
For GPS navigation units: a drive that leads to Old Main/Distler Parking Lot (C) and the rear entrance of Old Main is accessible at the intersection of Race Avenue and West Frederick Street. From College Ave., Old Main is situated near the intersection with James Street.
The closest parking spots are the back-in, angled spaces on College Avenue. Watch for signs restricting use on certain days for street cleaning. Visitor parking is also available after 4:30 p.m. in Old Main/Distler Parking Lot (C)