Financial Aid Timeline
For Current Franklin & Marshall Students with Need Based Aid
- Need based financial aid renewal information emailed to students and parents.
- Payment of College Account in order to enroll for spring semester due.
- CSS/PROFILE available online; due by April 30.
- Complete FAFSA for April 30 due date.
- Complete PROFILE for April 30 due date.
- FAFSA due April 30 - for Federal need-based aid consideration.
- CSS/PROFILE due April 30 - for College need-based aid consideration.
- Complete Non-Custodial PROFILE online (if applicable).
- Prepare and submit U.S. Federal Income Tax Returns.
- State Grant application filing deadline (comply by completing the FAFSA). Be sure to access the State Grant programs website for students.
- Federal Verification process; for students selected, Verification Worksheet, Federal Income Tax Returns, and W-2s) due.
- Review of grades for academic progress.
- Preparation financial aid awards for returning students .
- Complete registration for Tuition Payment Plan (if applicable).
- Payment of College Account in order to enroll for fall semester.
- Sibling Enrollment Verification forms due October 15 - go to MyAidAward, Documents tab.
- Billing for spring semester tuition, room, meal, and fee charges.