Franklin & Marshall College Franklin & Marshall College

For answers to the following questions, please visit the Student Employee Payroll and the Student Payroll Office located at the College's Business Office on Race Avenue

  • How do I get paid for my on-campus job?
  • What paperwork do I need to complete in order to get paid?
  • Where do I turn in my timesheets?
  • Where is the Student Payroll Office?

If you have additional questions, please contact .