Franklin & Marshall College Franklin & Marshall College

    • Old Main
    • Sign
    • Can't make it to campus?

Foreign Business Travel Services

Several services are provided to College employees traveling abroad for approved College business, including travel advisories/pre-trip assistance and information; emergency medical referrals while abroad; limited theft insurance; coverage equivalent to Worker's Compensation insurance 24 hours per day; and evacuation and repatriation benefits.

To access these services, employees must "register" their travel with the Finance office. When registration is received, the employee will be sent information tailored to his/her trip, including travel alerts, medical alerts, and an access card for the "executive assistance program". Please see the International Travel Guidelines for full details.