Ph.D. in Philosophy, Yale University, 2012
Grants & Awards
- Sanders Prize in Metaphysics, 2014
- Yale University Dissertation Fellowship, 2010-2011
- Yale University Graduate Fellowship, 2006-2010
- Tuition Award, Conditionals Summer School at Central European University, 2009
- Travel and Tuition Award, The Ohio State University Workshop on Presupposition Accommodation, 2006
- Sage Fellowship, Cornell University, 2004-2006
- Research Award to attend LSA Summer Institute at MIT-Harvard, Cornell 2005
- "Teleological Dispositions," Oxford Studies in Metaphysics (forthcoming). Winner of the 2014 Sanders Prize in Metaphysics.
- "On Bishops and Donkeys," Natural Language Semantics (2008) 16: 359-372.
- "Progressive Teleology"
- "Temporal Passage and Events in Progress"
Singular Thought and Mental Files. Volume co-edited with Rachel Goodman and James Genone. Under Contract with Oxford University Press.
Trivializing Williamson’s Modest Proposal
The Specific Yet Opaque in Situation Semantics
Telicity and Teleology
- "On Byrne's account of perceptual evidence," Perceptual Evidence Conference. Rutgers University, Camden, NJ. March 2014.
- "Temporal Passage and Events in Progress,” APA Central Meeting (symposium paper), February 2014
- “On Shellenberg’s ‘The Particular Elements of Singular Thought',” Rationality and Reference Conference, Franklin and Marshall College, March 2013
- “On O’Rourke and Rotschy’s ‘Against Speaker Intentions’,” Eastern Meeting of the American Philosophical Association, December 2011
PHI100: Introduction to Philosophy
PHI272: Knowledge and Reality
PHI275: Topics in Metaphysics
PHI331: Free Will
PHI339: Philosophy of Language
PHI498: Philosophy Senior Research Seminar