Save the Date!
Friday, February 3rd, 2017
F&M Job and Internship Fair
Registration Opens November 1st, 2016!
Franklin & Marshall College ("F&M") is honored to invite you to participate in the 4th Annual Job and Internship Fair on Friday, February 3rd, 2017!
Last year our employer registration filled to capacity and over 300 students and alumni were in attendance! We ask that our employer partners keep both students and alumni in mind; with options that include internships, part-time positions, seasonal opportunities, full-time employment and potential career transition opportunities if applicable.
F&M is centrally located in Pennsylvania, merely 3.5 hours from New York City, 1.5 hours from Philadelphia and Baltimore and only 3 hours from Washington D.C. This makes recruitment at Franklin & Marshall both convenient and economical. Please visit our homepage to learn more about our college!
Friday, February 3, 2017
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Alumni Sports and Fitness Center (ASFC) at Franklin & Marshall College
929 Harrisburg Ave
Lancaster, PA 17603
2016-2017 Fee Schedule
- For-Profit Organizations Before December 15, 2015: $100.00
- For-Profit Organizations After December 15, 2015: $125.00
- Not-For-Profit Organizations Before December 15, 2015: $75.00
- Not-For-Profit Organizations After December 15, 2015: $100.00
- Government Organizations Before December 15, 2015: $50.00
- Government Organizations After December 15, 2015: $75.00
** Registration fees are non-refundable. A convenience fee of 2.75% applies to credit card transactions. In case of a weather emergency you will be notified of an alternate date. **
Thank you so much for supporting our student and alumni talent through your interest in the F&M Job and Internship Fair. We look forward to seeing you soon!