Franklin & Marshall College Franklin & Marshall College

Request for Special Property Check

If you would like Public Safety to check your off-campus property during a break, please fill out a request form.

(within F&M Department of Public Safety's patrol jurisdiction only - see map below)

Please note: You must submit this form for each occasion you will be away.

  • images-offices-publicsafety-jurisdiction_map-gif