Projects and Initiatives
- Designed and implemented social media strategy for College, including specific approaches the president’s office, alumni engagement and recruiting.
- Integrated email and social media marketing into the existing marketing approach for recruiting.
- Launched an initiative to extend the reach of Common Hour, a weekly College event, to alumni, parents and donors worldwide. The initiative includes producing video products of the live weekly events and an interactive site to engage people in conversation online.
- Designed and launched F&M Everywhere and F&M Voices, two interactive websites that showcase the College’s global reach and life on campus respectively. Both invite user-generated content and online dialogue.
- Led a cross-functional team to completely renovate the College's website and online presence upon joining.
- Collaborated with ITS to establish decentralized content management strategy to keep the 6000+ page website up to date.