To connect an iOS device to Franklin & Marshall's wireless network, you must either have a NetID and password, or have guest access credentials provided to you by a member of the F&M community.
To connect your iOS device to FandM-WiFi:
- Touch the Settings icon on the home screen
- Touch the Wi-Fi option
- Choose the FandM-WiFi network
- You will be prompted for the password, which is wireless
- Press the home button and launch Safari. If you are not redirected to Campus Manager, try to navigate to http://www.google.com and you will be redirected.
- Read the Responsible Computing Agreeement, then touch the Agree option
- On the next screen, touch F&M Users if you have a NetID (students, faculty, professional staff), or Guest if you have been given guest credentials.
- On the next screen enter your NetID/Guest ID and password
You will see a screen indicating that network authentication was successful and you will be able to reach the internet.