Friday, February 28, 2014, 6:00pm
Bistro Bistro Restaurant
1727 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20009
Considering next steps in your D.C. career? Transitioning to a different career? Want to connect with other alumni and share your insight and experience with F&M students? Join us for a valuable evening when a panel of alumni guests share their perspectives and expertise on a range of career options in Washington D.C.
Moderated By: Brian Rutter 87’, Director of Marketing for NACS
• Gain insight about what it takes to succeed in Washington D.C.
• Learn how to break into Washington D.C. careers
• Build knowledge about different career paths
• Make connections with fellow alumni
• Share your experiences with F&M students with an interest in working in Washington
Alexandra Lazorchak 06’, Associate Director, Health Policy at APCO Worldwide
Adam Nelson 97’, Director of Government Affairs, Direct Marketing Association
Others to be announced soon!
Space is limited. Register today by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org