1. Students must sign a "Release of Official Transcript" form to participate in any aspect of the program
2. To enroll in a sophomore or junior block course at Millersville, a student must take the following steps:
3. Students must complete the following paperwork prior to Advanced Professional Studies:
4. Students must sign a "Declaration of Intent" form
5. Certification (Praxis/NTE) test scores is comprised of two parts:
NOTE: Parts One and Two must be taken on two different days. Generally students take Part One during the Junior Block. They take Part Two sometime after that, but before student teaching (and semester before they graduate).
NOTE: When F&M students to take MU courses over the summer, they follow the same procedures for courses taken elsewhere: they pick up the transfer of credit form here and they enroll directly with MU as a "transient" student. They are responsible for paying the tuition as the exchange agreement doesn't cover summer sessions. F&M does, however, allow them to transfer the 3.0 semester hours for education courses back to F&M as 1 full course credit.