Campus United Way Campaign
THANK YOU on behalf of United Way for making the 2014 campaign so successful ! 128 donors pledged $22, 244 to our local neighbors in need. Whether you are a new donor or a repeat donor, because of your gift, people who normally couldn't will get services they need such as:
- flu shot
- a day of shelter and hot food
- a new mattress for a formerly homeless person
- textbooks for students
- counseling for victims of domestic abuse
- a month of lunches for a toddler
- and many more services
Today I hope you feel the warm glow of knowing your donation helped someone!
THANK YOU F&M!
Why Donate to United Way?
United Way of Lancaster County provides vital services and assistance to children and adults, helping to build a safer, stronger, healthier community in which to live and work. Your gift to United Way helps assure important services will be available when our neighbors, friends, family members need them.
Whether you give a one-time gift or a payroll deduction, each donation is very important!
2015 United Way Campaign is October 5-November 6
ONLINE Donation instructions:
- Go to the secure United Way Log in page which will become active October 5, 2015
- Enter the campaign Code – fm15
- Type in your username - (This is the first part of your email address NOTE: this could be either your firstname.lastname OR your short email name. For example: ben.franklin or bfrankl (DO NOT USE the @fandm.edu)
- Password - fm2015 You will be prompted to change this password once you login.
- Follow the instructions to make your pledge. Remember, you can login and change your pledge anytime between October 5-November 6.
- One-time donation by check - Please make the check payable to United Way and on the memo indicate F&M campus campaign. You can send the check via campus mail to Sandi Smoker at the Ware Institute for processing OR you can mail the check directly to United Way, F&M Campus Campaign, 630 Janet Ave., Lancaster, PA 17601
Questions or Need a Paper Pledge Form?
Contact SandI Smoker at 717-291-4164. Sandi can mail you a paper pledge form, prize card and instructions to complete it, if you prefer. Please return the pledge form by October 31 to Sandi Smoker at the Ware Institute.