Campus United Way Campaign:
October 1-31, 2014
THANK YOU on behalf of United Way for making this campaign one of the most successful years ever! 124 donors pledged $28,680 to our local neighbors in need. This is the largest pledge since 2006!
Weather you are a new donor or a repeat donor, I hope you realize that because of your gift, people who normally couldn't will get flu shots, or a day of shelter and hot food, or a new mattress for a formerly homeless person, or textbooks for students, or counseling for victims of domestic abuse, or a month of lunches for a toddler and on and on.
Today I hope you feel the warm glow of knowing your donation helped someone!
THANK YOU F&M!
Why Donate to United Way?
United Way of Lancaster County provides vital services and assistance to children and adults, helping to build a safer, stronger, healthier community in which to live and work. Your gift to United Way helps assure important services will be available when our neighbors, friends, family members need them.
Whether you give a one-time gift or a payroll deduction, each donation is very important!
ONLINE Donation instructions:
- Go to the secure United Way login web page
- Enter the campaign Code – fm14
- Type in your username - (This is the first part of your email address NOTE: this could be either your firstname.lastname OR your short email name. For example: ben.franklin or bfrankl (DO NOT USE the @fandm.edu)
- Password - fm2014 You will be prompted to change this password once you login.
- Follow the instructions to make your pledge. Remember, you can login and change your pledge anytime between 10/1-31
- One-time donation by check - Please make the check payable to United Way and on the memo indicate 14 F&M campus campaign. You can send the check via campus mail to Sandi Smoker at the Ware Institute for processing OR you can mail the check directly to United Way, F&M Campus Campaign, 630 Janet Ave., Lancaster, PA 17601
Need a Paper Pledge Form?
If you prefer a paper pledge form contact SandI Smoker and she will mail you a pledge form, prize card and instructions to complete it. Please return the pledge form by October 31 to Sandi Smoker at the Ware Institute.
Please email Sandi Smoker or call 717-291-4164 if you have questions about the campaign.