College Mailing Addresses
For faculty and professional staff
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA 17604-3003
F&M #Student Mail Number
P.O. Box 3220
Lancaster, PA 17604-3220
Shipping address when street address required
415 Harrisburg Ave.
Lancaster, PA 17603
If you reach a voicemail, please be sure to leave your student's full name as well as your name and contact information.
First Point of Contact: College House Dean
Through their College House Dean, your student has a consistent reference point if they have a question or concern. Their College House Dean has an office in the College House and is an integral part of the professional staff team charged with advising and supporting students and enforcing College policies. If you have any questions or concerns about your student, House Deans are the first point of contact.
To know whom to contact, find your student's College House below:
Department of Public Safety (DPS)
If a student's physical or mental health is endangered, please contact the F&M Department of Public Safety (DPS) so that immediate services might be dispatched to provide assistance. DPS is an Accredited Law Enforcement Agency. DPS works around the clock to maintain a safe atmosphere for faculty, staff, students and visitors and ensure the F&M community is a safe one for living and learning.
- Emergency: 911
- Department of Public Safety Phone: 717-358-3939
DipCares is a team of professional staff and faculty at F&M who are available to provide support and guidance during challenging times. Many students face difficult times during college. DipCares is here to make sure students are aware of resources, that faculty and staff know how to help students who are experiencing distress, and that no student feels they are alone.
The DipCares program allows anyone who is concerned about a student to make a report via our referral form. Once the form is received by DipCares Team, someone will reach out to the student and offer support as deemed appropriate.
- DipCares Referral Form
If you are concerned about a student, you can make a report using this form. If you are worried about the immediate safety of a student, please call 911 or the Department of Public Safety at 717-358-3939.
- DipCares Website
Learn more about the DipCares program at F&M.
- Care Coordinator Information
The Care Coordinator serves F&M by coordinating prevention, intervention, and support efforts across campus to assist students facing crises, life traumas, and other barriers impeding their academic success.
International Student Services (ISS)
F&M is a home-away-from-home for almost 500 international students from over 40 different countries. The ISS office is here to assist F-1 student visa holders with many aspects related to being an international student from the moment they commit to F&M to years past graduation.
For questions related to international student services, you can contact:
Jessica Haile, Assistant Dean for International Student Services & PDSO
Parent and Family Events and Philanthropy
There is a reason our community is known as a F&Mily. We want parents and guardians to feel connected to this place that their student will call home for the next four years. From attending events, volunteering or making a gift to support F&M, there are lots of ways you can have an impact on your student and the institution.
Explore ways to get involved and if you have any specific questions, you can contact:
- Katie Crowe Wood, Director of Parent and Athletic Advancement
If you're unsure what you're looking for or who to contact, there's no need to worry. Explore this list of frequently requested contacts to find out who you can talk to.
You can also visit our online directory to contact a specific staff member or office or department not listed below.
- Admission: 717-358-3951; (toll-free) 877-678-9111
- Alumni Relations & Annual Giving: 717-358-3955
- Alumni Sports & Fitness Center (ASFC): 717-358-7189
- Athletics and Recreation: 717-358-4102
- Box Office (for events in the Roschel Performing Arts Center, the Green Room Theatre and the Barshinger Center for Musical Arts): 717-358-4858
- Campus Information Desk: 717-358-3911
- College Bookstore: 717-358-4093
- College House Deans
- Counseling Services (LGH Student Wellness Center): 717-544-9051
- Financial Aid: 717-358-3991
- Human Resources: 717-358-3995
- Information Technology Services: 717-358-6789
- Library (Shadek-Fackenthal Library): 717-358-4223
- Media Relations, Office of Communications: 717-358-5884 or email@example.com
- Phillips Museum of Art: 717-358-4428
- President, Office of: 717-358-3971
- Provost and Dean of the Faculty, Office of: 717-358-3986
- Public Safety: 717-358-3939 -- In an emergency, dial 911
- Registrar: 717-358-4168
- Student Affairs, Office of: 717-358-4000
- Student Wellness Center: 717-544-9051
- Weather/Emergency Line: 717-358-4003
To submit a comment or question about the F&M website, please use our online form.