(Full-Time) Faculty and Professional Staff Housing
Tenants are responsible for all utilities, including trash and snow removal. Heat, water/sewer and snow removal are included in the rent for the apartments ONLY. An additionial amount is deducted each month for trash removal.
- All properties are unfurnished.
- Lawn care service is provided by the College.
- All maintenance and repairs for the dwelling are provided by the College.
- Some of the houses have off-street or garage parking. The rental amount is higher for those properties.
- A one (1) month security deposit is required prior to move-in.
- There is no central air. Heat source, gas.
- Houses have washer /dryer hook-up ONLY, equipment provided directly by tenant.
For additional information, please contact Chelsea D. Sabol, Associate Director, Auxiliary Services by email to email@example.com, or by phone to (717)358-4321.