Get Ready for A Closer Look at F&M
A Closer Look is a daylong event celebrating your admittance to the Class of 2021. Choose one of two Friday sessions: April 7 or April 14. This is the perfect opportunity to experience life on campus while the spring semester is in full swing. You'll be able to:
- Connect with future classmates
- Meet our faculty members — your future professors and collaborators
- Talk with students in clubs and organizations you might want to join
- Ask questions of current F&M students
- Check out the Spring Research Fair (April 14 only)
- Take a bus tour of the neighborhood and City of Lancaster
- Tour campus and see the College Houses
- Conduct a prescheduled meeting with a financial aid director. Call 717-358-3991 to schedule your appointment.
- Learn about community service opportunities, athletics, studying abroad, dining options and security
- Arriving early? Join us on campus Thursday evening to gather with other prospective families, faculty, admission staff and current students.
Not everyone can make it to A Closer Look, but that shouldn't stop you from visiting campus. Shadow-a-Student offers a perfect way to experience a day in the life at F&M, allowing admitted students to attend class and lunch on campus with a current student. Register on our website for Shadow-a-Student days offered between Monday, March 27 and Thursday, April 13. Please note, these visits are highly personalized and a two week notice is encouraged.
Admitted Student Overnight Experience
The Office of Admission is offering an Admitted Student Overnight Experience on Sunday, April 23, 2017. This is an excellent opportunity for our regular decision students to learn more about the academic and extra-curricular involvement that animates our campus community. The intent of the admitted student overnight is for students to explore campus and experience what it would be like to be a F&M student and experience campus in a more authentic setting.
Overnights are one-night only and require a minimum of two weeks’ notice and are subject to limited student host availability. Please note, students are responsible for their transportation to and from campus and should arrive to the Office of Admission at 5:00pm to meet their overnight host.
Schedule your overnight experience for Sunday, April 23, 2017.
For inquiries about the Admitted Student Overnight Experience, please contact Kaitlin Oliver at email@example.com.
Welcome to the F&Mily!
Explore Your New Home
We may be biased, but we think you are going to love being part of our dynamic community. Here is a sneak peak at your next four years:
Connect With Us
Use the Add Content button to get started.