Class of 1969
Congratulations, Class of 1969, on your 50th reunion! The College looks forward to celebrating you during Alumni Weekend, June 7-9. The information below is specifically for your class:
- Check out the hotels reserved for the Class of 1969 below . Please use the code provided or call the hotels directly and be sure to mention Franklin & Marshall College. If you want to stay at a hotel where you have membership, click on this link for all Lancaster hotels.
- A list of weekend highlights particularly for the Class of 1969 can be found by scrolling down this page. Additional events are added weekly.
- Join us on Thursday night for a special 50th Class Social at Gypsy Kitchen. Click here to RSVP.
- One of the many highlights of the weekend is the Nevonian Induction Breakfast on Saturday morning. Be sure to read more about your induction and the meaning of the Nevonian Society below.
- Try one of the many restaurants Lancaster has to offer while you're in town. Or stop by Central Market, the country's oldest continually operating Farmer's Market, for special Lancaster county treats!
See you on campus in June!
Class of 1969 Reunion Committee:
A. Douglas Chervenak ’69
Rich Corkran ’69, P’05
Bruce Croushore ’69
David Eby ’69, P’95
Alan Franklin ’69
Alan Glazer ’69
Roy Goldman '69
Marc Hochberg ’69
Joseph Jacovino '69
D.J. Korns ’69, P’10
Chick Minehart '69
Dennis Moriarty ’69
Walt Newcomb ’69
Rusty Ward, Jr. ’69, P’99
P. Alan Zulick ’69
Alumni Weekend 2019 Information
Class of 1969's Suggested Hotel Information
Cork Factory Hotel
480 New Holland Avenue, Suite 3000
Lancaster, PA 17602
Rate Expires: 5/7/19
Hotel Phone Number: 717-735-2075
Marriott Penn Square
25 South Queen Street
Lancaster, PA 17603
Rate Expires: 5/7/19
Hotel Phone Number: 717-239-1600
For more information about suggested hotels, click here.
All alumni who have celebrated the 50th anniversary of their graduation from the College (and the spouses and partners of such alumni) automatically become lifetime members of the Nevonian Society during the class's 50th reunion year. In 2019, the members of the Class of 1969 will join the existing Nevonians in the classes of 1968, 1967, 1966, 1965, 1964 and so on, as well as spouses and partners of the same.
Class of 1969 Weekend Highlights
See the full schedule for times and locations. Please note that your reunion committee may plan additional activities for your class. We will post those as the details are finalized.
Thursday, June 6
50th Class Reunion Thursday Night Social
Join fellow classmates and guests for an informal welcome dinner at the Gypsy Kitchen. A family style dinner will be served in the restaurant, located on the grounds of the historic Lancaster Theological Seminary directly across the street from Old Main. Classmates and guests are invited to BYOB. Cost is $25 per person, not including gratuity, to be paid at the door. RSVP is requested. Please register to attend by Friday, May 31.
Gypsy Kitchen, 555 W. James St.
Friday, June 7
The weekend kicks off with a great selection of presentations on various topics. Hear from faculty and prominent alumni. The campus is open for exploration and students will provide tours of the campus throughout the day. Check the schedule for a full list of planned programs.
50th Reunion Class Dinner
Join fellow classmates and guests for a dinner in celebration of the Class of 1969 50th reunion. Special guests include Emeritus Professor of Economics, Bill Whitesell and F&M Basketball coach Glenn Robinson. Reception 6 -7 p.m., dinner begins at 7 p.m.
Lancaster Country Club, 1466 New Holland Pike
Saturday, June 8
Nevonian Induction Breakfast
Reunion Class Parade
Honors all classes in reunion and highlights the 50th reunion class. Your reunion class committee chairs will present your class gift.
Alumni Weekend Barbecue Luncheon
Class-Specific Activities (more on this in the coming months)
The Blue & White Reception
The Blue & White Bash
Sunday, June 9