Congratulations, Class of 1968, on your 50th Reunion! The College looks forward to celebrating you during Alumni Weekend, June 8-10, 2018. The information below is specifically for your class:
- Check out the hotels reserved for the Class of 1968 below. Please use the code provided or call the hotels directly and be sure to mention Franklin & Marshall College. If you want to stay at a hotel where you have membership click on this link for all Lancaster hotels.
- A list of weekend highlights particularly for the Class of 1968 is below or see the full schedule here. Additional events are added weekly.
- One of the many highlights of the weekend is the Nevonian Induction Breakfast on Saturday morning. Be sure to read more about your induction and the meaning of the Nevonian Society below.
- Contribute to your 50th Reunion Class Book! Submit your post-F&M story here or you can print and mail your submission* to:
Attn: Katie Grant
Franklin & Marshall College
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA 17604
*Please mail copies of photos as originals will not be returned.
- Try one of the many restaurants Lancaster has to offer while you're in town. Or stop by Central Market, the country's oldest continually operating Farmer's Market, for special Lancaster county treats!
See you on campus in June!
Class of 1968 Reunion Committee
Alan Cohen ’68
Roger B. Derstine, Esq. ’68
Syd Elkin, Esq. ’68, P’00
John Fleet ’68
Robert Groden ’68
Bill Heintzelman ’68
Rich Johnson ’68
Mickey Joseph, Esq. ’68, P’08
Dave Lehman, Ph.D. ’68, P’01
Jim Miller, C.P.A. ’68
Lew Myers ’68
Randy Roberts ’68
Rob Schenck ’68, P’99
Mark Weinheimer ’68
Alumni Weekend Information
Class of 1968's Hotel Information
Homewood Suites - $169 per night
Please call 717-381-4400 to book.
Lancaster Marriott Penn Square - $184 per night.
Singles, doubles and King Rooms available.
Please call 717-239-1600 to book.
Eden Resort & Suites - $174 per night.
Deluxe Rooms available
Please call 717-569-6444 to book.
Cork Factory Hotel - $149-189 per night.
Use code F&M to book online or call 717-735-2075 to book directly with the hotel.
All alumni who have celebrated the 50th anniversary of their graduation from the College and the spouses and partners of such alumni automatically become lifetime members of the Nevonian Society during the class's 50th reunion year. In 2018, the members of the Class of 1968 will join the existing Nevonians in the classes of 1967, 1966, 1965, 1964 and so on, as well as spouses and partners of the same.
See the full schedule for time and locations. Please note that your reunion committee is planning additional activities for your class. We will post those as the details are finalized.
Thursday, June 7
Class of 1968 Class Social, Cork Factory Hotel
Friday, June 8
Alumni College – The weekend kicks off with a great selection of presentations on various topics. Hear from faculty and prominent alumni. The campus is open for exploration and students will provide tours of the campus throughout the day. Check the schedule for a full list of planned programs.
50th Reunion Class Dinner, Lancaster Country Club
Saturday, June 9
Nevonian Induction Breakfast
Class Photos and Reunion Class Parade
Alumni Celebration – Honors all classes in reunion and highlights the 50th reunion class. Your reunion class committee chairs will present your class gift.
Alumni Weekend Barbecue Luncheon
Class-specific activities (more on this in the coming months)
The Blue & White Reception
The Blue & White Bash
Sunday, June 10