Get To Know CAC!!
WHO are we?
- a program designed to help eliminate cancer by initiating and supporting the programs of the American Cancer Society on college campuses. It is a program designed by and administered by college students from across the country and is supported by the American Cancer Society
WHAT are some events?
- Making Strides For Breast Cancer
- Breast Cancer Awareness Photo Booth
- Hope Lodge
- Relay for Life
- AND MANY MORE
WHEN do we meet?
- Due to COVID19 guidelines we will be meeting together as a group virtually through ZOOM every other THURSDAY at 6:00 PM
- FIRST ZOOM LINK HERE -> September 3rd https://fandm.zoom.us/j/95111664530
WHO can you contact to get involved?
Connect With Us !!
Above are images from our Fall 2019 photobooth "Real Humans Wear Pink" in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness in the month of October.
Relay For Life
At Relay For Life events, communities across the globe come together to honor cancer survivors, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against a disease that has already taken too much.
What Takes Place?
- We Celebrate
- We Remember
- We FIGHT BACK
During the event a variety of activities will take place. There will be a Survivor Lap, Luminaria Ceremony, Powerful Speakers, as well as food, games and raffles!