Groff's Moving & Storage will be on campus the following dates for the start of Module 3.
Saturday, January 30, 2021 from 9 a.m. until 12 p.m.
Monday, February 1, 2021 from 9 a.m. until 2 p.m.
Location will be determined in January.
Storage Retrieval Information
Student items that were placed in Groff's Storage March 2020 were paid until August 2020. If items remain in storage after August students will be charged $25 per month beginning September 2020 until those items are retrieved. You are able to contact Groff's directly to extend your contract. If the student chooses to pick up items prior to the truck's return to campus, there are additional fees and a 24-48 notice is required to pick up items at the Groff's Warehouse in Mt. Joy, PA.
For information on shipping items, please contact Groff’s storage. Shipping items can be a very costly expense, however.
Storage Information 2020
Details for Fall 2021 Coming Soon
Supplies Available at Groff's Truck on 11/19 or 11/20/2020
Boxes -- 1.5 - $3.00; 3.1 - $4.00; 4.5 - $5.00; 5.2 - $7.00; 6.1 - $8.00; Mirror Carton - $15.00
Tape - $4/roll
- See rates listed in PDF documents above
- LONG-TERM STORAGE - Pick up 11/19 or 11/20 -- Rates in contract above cover 3 months to 2/20/2021 then $25 per month until pick up of items
- SHORT-TERM STORAGE - Pick up 11/19 or 11/20 -- Rates in contract above then return to campus end of January, 2021 (dates TBD)
- ADDITIONALLY YOU CAN DROP OFF AT GROFF'S IN MT. JOY, PA
- All handling charges need to be prepaid at the time of drop off.
- Pay by Cash or Credit - Visa or Mastercard.
- All charges must be prepaid at time of drop off along with the required completed forms (see above).
- (Cash or Credit - Visa or Mastercard)
- Students can opt to pick up their belongings at our warehouse, Monday through Friday. There is a $32.00 fee and a minimum of 24-hour notice prior to pick up.
- We are able to accommodate specific pick up and delivery requests to student housing at a rate of $57.00 per hour with a 3-hour minimum.
Shipping & Receiving Program
FRANKLIN & MARSHALL RECEIVING PROGRAM 2020-2021
This approved storage program is designed to meet the storage needs of all Franklin & Marshall students.
The following information is per shipment (please note that prices are subject to change).
Receiving and administration flat fee: $30.00
In addition, the delivery & storage fees are as follows for each item:
Small carton (1.5 cubic feet) $14.00 per carton
Med. carton (3.1 cubic feet) $16.00 per carton
Large carton (6.0 cubic feet) $18.00 per carton
All items should be shipped to:
Groff's Moving and Storage
1284 Cloverleaf Rd
Mount Joy, PA 17552
Attn: Jenna Vuxta
Phone: 717.653.6151 / 717.653.1357
All applicable charges will need to be paid before received items will be released.
Students may also pick up their belongings at the Groff's Moving and Storage warehouse (for an additional fee - see below) by calling Jenna at 717.653.6151/717.653.1357 for an appointment Monday through Friday.
NOTE: There is a $32.00 fee for this service and a minimum of 24-hour notice prior to pick up.
Please contact Jenna at 717.653.6151 / 717.653.1357 or email: Jenna with any questions you may have.