Storage Pick Up
For a variety of reasons students may need to store items while they are away from campus. If they do not wish to secure a storage facility on their own, the two options listed below will come to campus to pick up items to be stored.
Dorm Room Movers (DRM)
DRM is a full-service storage company which contracts DIRECTLY with students and provides a one-stop service from boxes and tape, to pick-up directly from student rooms, climate controlled storage, and delivery directly to new room assignment. DRM is an approved vendor but is not affiliated with the College.
Groff's Moving & Storage
Groff's personnel are NOT permitted to enter the residence halls. Students will need to bring their items for storage to Williamson Parking Lot (entrance across from Iron Hill Restaurant) during the following times:
Friday, May 7, 2021 10 am - 2 pm
Saturday, May 8, 2021 10 am - 2 pm
Monday, May 10, 2021 10 am - 2 pm
Supplies available at the Groff's truck on the dates listed above:
Box Cost -- 1.5 - $2.50; 3.1 - $4.00; 4.5 - $5.00; 5.2 - $8.50
Picture carton small $6.00
Picture carton large $7.00
Tape - $3.50/roll
Groff's is an approved vendor but is not affiliated with the College.
Groff's Storage Information 2021
- See storage rates listed in PDF documents above
- LONG-TERM STORAGE - Pick up May 7, May 8, and May 10 -- Rates in long-term contract above cover 3 months (through August, 2021) then additional $25 per month for all stored items until pick up.
- SHORT-TERM STORAGE - Pick up May 7, May 8, and May 10 -- Rates in short-term contract above through June 1st, 2021.
- NOTE: Items to be returned to campus June 1st must be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance by emailing Groff's at email@example.com. Groff's will be on campus June 1, 2021 from 10 - 2 p.m. in the Williamson lot (entrance aross from Iron Hill Restaurant)
- The Short-Term storage was created mainly for those students who wish to store personal items after campus move out prior to their June 1, 2021 lease start date off campus.
- ADDITIONALLY YOU CAN DROP OFF ITEMS AT GROFF'S IN MT. JOY, PA (an additional fee will be charged for this service)
- All handling/storage charges need to be prepaid at the time of drop off.
- Pay by Cash or Credit - Visa or Mastercard.
All charges must be prepaid at time of drop off along with the required completed forms (see above).
- (Cash or Credit - Visa or Mastercard)
- Students can opt to pick up their belongings at our warehouse, Monday through Friday. There is a $32.00 fee and a minimum of 24-hour notice prior to pick up.
- We are able to accommodate specific pick up and delivery requests to student housing at a rate of $57.00 per hour with a 3-hour minimum.
Shipping & Receiving Program
FRANKLIN & MARSHALL RECEIVING PROGRAM 2020-2021
This approved storage program is designed to meet the storage needs of all Franklin & Marshall students.
The following information is per shipment (please note that prices are subject to change).
Receiving and administration flat fee: $30.00
In addition, the delivery & storage fees are as follows for each item:
Carton - 1.5 cubic feet - $14.50 per carton
Carton - 3.1 cubic feet - $15.00 per carton
Carton - 4.5 cubic feet - $18.00 per carton
Carton - 5.2 cubic feet - $20.00 per carton
All items should be shipped to:
Groff's Moving and Storage
1284 Cloverleaf Rd
Mount Joy, PA 17552
Attn: Jenna Vuxta
Phone: 717.653.6151 / 717.653.1357
All applicable charges will need to be paid before received items will be released.
Students may also pick up their belongings at the Groff's Moving and Storage warehouse (for an additional fee - see below) by calling Jenna at 717.653.6151/717.653.1357 for an appointment Monday through Friday.
NOTE: There is a $32.00 fee for this service and a minimum of 24-hour notice prior to pick up.
Please contact Jenna at 717.653.6151 / 717.653.1357 or email: Jenna with any questions you may have.