Looking for an Orientation schedule? Excited to meet your roommate? Wondering when you will receive your placement exam? Following is a guide of what to expect throughout the summer.
- Incoming student questionnaire located in Slate portal
- Academic advising questionnaire located in Slate portal
- A tentative Orientation/Move-in Day schedule available
- Health information form available (Please note: It is a Pennsylvania State Law that all college students residing in a dormitory must either receive the meningitis vaccine [quadrivalent vaccine is the CDC and F&M recommended vaccine], or sign a waiver declining the vaccine for “religious or other reasons.” You will not be able to receive your room key on Move-in Day without submitting proof of the vaccine or the signed waiver). Insurance information found here. (This is 2019-2020 information but will be updated with 2020-2021 information shortly).
- Incoming students should log in to their Financial Aid account via MyAid
- Self-Identification & Accommodation information available online
- Information for International Students available online
- Information about our 4 summer pre-orientation programs (Music, FOOT, GROW and PIT) available online
- Math placement exams emailed to students who took calculus in high school AND want to take Math their first semester
- Early July, incoming students receive information from our health insurance administrator, QM Services, Inc. regarding insurance options and the waiver process
- Language placement exams emailed to students
- EARLY EDITION (newspaper pre-orientation) information and application will be available
- Initial information about student employment available to incoming students
- Health insurance information and waiver available
- Fall bills available (Early July)
- Pre-Orientation trip assignments and details sent to accepted students
- Housing Application - students will be sent instructions via F&M email as soon as the College announces the Fall housing plan. See the website HERE for Fall 2020 Re-opening.
- Arrival Day information available
- Fall payment due
- Work-aided student employment assignments emailed to students
- Registrar's Office notifies first-year students that AP credits have been processed
- Room assignment, roommate name and contact information, College House affiliation, and House Dean information emailed to incoming students (early August)
- Updated Orientation/Move-In details available
- Student campus mailbox information sent to students
- Move-In Day (New date and move-in information to come soon)
- Incoming students will take their photo for their F&M ID card on Move-In Day.