The Office of Student Wellness and Violence Prevention
WE-VP provides education for students, staff and faculty on wellness related topics and
violence prevention. We are staffed by the director and peer educators, who provide educational
workshops, individual training sessions, and spearhead campus initiatives to create a safer and healthier F&M community.
Celebrate Sexual Assault Awareness Month 2020 style (virtually) with programs below
Also check out our article about SAAM in the College Reporter
- Wellness Wednesdays. Tips and Q&A from the Wellness Team every wednesday! The following programs can be accessed on our Instagram in real time, or check back here for archived converations.
- Healthy Relationships and Boundaries During Quarantine, April 8th at 5pm
- Resources for Victims/Survivors of Sexual Violence, April 15th at 5pm. Counselors and Advoate from YWCA lancaster joins us for this important discussion.
- Mental Health in the Time of Coronavirus, April 22nd at 5pm
- Study Break with the Pizza Project, May 6th at 5pm
- Consent Coloring Contest: Download a coloring page or create your own and Tag us on Instagram @fandmwellnesseducation to Be Entered to Win
- Take Back the Night/Net: Hosted by the Alice Drum Women's Center
- Denim Day: On April 29, 2020, millions of people across the world will wear jeans with a purpose, support survivors, and educate themselves and others about all forms of sexual violence.
- Upload a Photo of yourself wearing denim with a caption explaining that you are wearing denim to support survivors, tag us @fandmwellnesseducation and @fandm_save
- Denim Day Webinar on Sexual Violence Prevention at F&M 5-6pm: Culminate Sexual Assault Awareness Month with a Webinar on How to Prevent Sexual Violence at F&M