About Our Office
WE-VP provides education for students, staff and faculty on wellness related topics and
violence prevention. We are staffed by the director and peer educators, who provide educational
workshops, individual training sessions, and spearhead campus initiatives to create a safer and healthier F&M community. Learn more or schedule meeting with the Peers here or access zoom drop in hours via this link.
WE-VP's programs and sessions are virtual! For more information please contact the Director, Kathryn.email@example.com or connect through Instagram or Facebook. Go to our programming page to learn more about the workshops we offer and to request a training.
- Sexual Violence and Intersectionality: How Sexual Violence Connects to Systems of Oppression. On April 28th from 5-6:30pm, join us on Zoom for a discussion led by:
Sam Thiry, On Campus Advocate and Sexual Assault Therapist and Educator, YWCA Lancaster
Jasmyne King, Director of the Center for Racial and Gender Equity, YWCA Lancaster
- Wellness in the Age of Coronavirus Series: Every Other Wednesday. Join on Zoom at 12pm EST followed by tabling events on Hartman Green in the afternoons at 3pm. Next Sessions:
- April 7th: Safe Sex and Covid
- April 21st: Vaccine Inequity
- May 5th: Outside Event on Campus Greene, Finals Destress Event
- Take Back the Night Chalking with the ADWC: April 14th
To see all upcoming events, visit our Calendar of Events.
To see past events, visit the archived events page