About Our Office
WE-VP provides education for students, staff and faculty on wellness related topics and
violence prevention. We are staffed by the director and peer educators, who provide educational
workshops, individual training sessions, and spearhead campus initiatives to create a safer and healthier F&M community. Learn more or schedule meeting with the Peers here or access zoom drop in hours via this link.
WE-VP's programs and sessions are virtual! For more information please contact the Director, Kathryn.email@example.com or connect through Instagram or Facebook. Go to our programming page to learn more about the workshops we offer and to request a training.
- SELAH- Students Engaged in Listening and Hope training will be held virtually on Wednesday, March 31st from 11:00 AM-12:30 PM EST. This will be a space to discuss racial trauma, imposter syndrome, microaggressions, and other systematic barriers with a team of mental health clinicians. Participants will be able to gather in a safe space to process, heal, and develop techniques and coping strategies. If you identify as a student of color and are interested in participating in this training, please SIGN-UP using this form by Friday, March 26th (Sign up ASAP as space is limited to 25 Students).
- Wellness in the Age of Coronavirus Series: Every Other Wednesday. Join on Zoom at 12pm EST followed by tabling events on Hartman Green in the afternoons at 3pm. Next Sessions:
- April 7th: Safe Sex and Covid
- April 21st: Vaccine Inequity
- May 5th: Outside Event on Campus Greene, Finals Destress Event
- Take Back the Night Chalking with the ADWC: April 14th
- Sexual Violence and Intersectionality: April 28th
To see all upcoming events, visit our Calendar of Events.
To see past events, visit the archived events page