Videos And Archived Events
- F&M Title IX Mandated Reporter Video, reviews information on Title IX mandated reporting, with the Office of Title IX
- Vaccine Inequities Panel: The COVID Wellness Education Committee talks with professors from the public health department about vaccine access and historical injustices that could lead to vaccine hesitancy and what we can do about it as an F&M community
- Vaccine Q/A with Student Wellness Center Staff : Peer Health Educator, Caroline Tippet, talks to a Nurse from the Student Wellness Center to answer questions submitted by students re: COVID-19 vaccine
- Digital Apps and Safety: Kathryn Wanner, Sam Thiry (YWCA On Campus Advocate) and Annaliese Rea (2021), discuss how to safe safer on dating apps. Recorded March 26th, 2021.
- Winter Blues and Seasonal Depression in 2021: Amy Faust, Saisha Raimador, and Kathryn Wanner discuss feeling down this winter
- Socializing and Staying Safer on Campus 2021: Panelists from SALC, SWC, and House Deans discuss tips to staying safer. Part of the Wellness in the Age of Coronavirus Series.
- Self Care and Activism, Overview and Tips with Susan Knoll. Recorded October, 2020.
- Maintaining Relationships in a Divided Time, with Makaila Ranges, Amanda Leonard, and Sarah Ye. Recorded October 29th, 2020.
- Porn Literacy Event with Sarah Diamond, Recorded on September 23rd, 2020
- Mental Health Q/A with Susan Knoll, Recorded on August 24th, 2020
- Resources for Victims/Survivors of Sexual Violence, Recorded on April 15th, 2020. Counselors and Advoate from YWCA lancaster joins us for this important discussion.
- Mental Health and Academic Stress, Q&A with the Peer Health Educators recorded on April 22nd, 2020