Mail and Warehouse Services
The Franklin & Marshall College Warehouse accepts and manages distribution of all deliveries to campus from mail and freight carriers. We specialize in:
United States Postal Service (USPS)
- First Class Mail
- Priority Mail
- Express Mail (Overnight Service)
- Certified Mail
- Insured Mail
- Return Receipt
- International Mail
- Cash Receipt
- Postage Stamps
United Parcel Service (UPS) — For F&M business only
- UPS Next Day Air
- UPS Next Day Air Saver
- UPS 2nd Day Air
- UPS Three Day Select
- UPS Ground
- Express and Expedited Worldwide Services
Packages, interdepartmental and bulk mail
- Packages: The College Warehouse accepts all deliveries to campus from FedEx, UPS, and commercial Freight Carriers. The College Warehouse is for F&M packages only. No personal packages should be shipped to the College.
- Standard/Bulk Mail Information
- F&M-affiliated interdepartmental mail
College Mailing Addresses
P.O. Box 3220
Lancaster, PA 17604
For Faculty & Professional Staff
P.O. Box 3003
Lancaster, PA 17604-3003
Shipping Address When Street Address is Required
415 Harrisburg Ave. Shipping address is required when using Amazon*, FedEx, UPS, Airborne, and DHL.
Lancaster, PA 17603
*Amazon shipping varies. There may be a 24-hour delay in students receiving packages depending on how Amazon ships.
415 Harrisburg Ave.
Shipping address is required when using Amazon*, FedEx, UPS, Airborne, and DHL.
Shipping & Storing Personal Items
If you’re a student hoping to ship your items to campus, we recommend you use Storage Scholars, a service that lightens the burden of moving and storage. The College Warehouse will not accept personal packages.Learn more about Storage Scholars »