- In the Classroom
- Student Participation in Governance
- The Student Code
- Disciplinary Actions and Penalties
- Sexual Misconduct/Discrimination/Harassment Policy
- Weapons Policy for Students
- Identification Card Policies
- Lancaster City Noise Control
- Residential Life
- Class Absence and Short Term Leave Policies
- Parking and Motor Vehicles
Students are required to carry their cards at all times and to present them at the request of a College official or public safety officer. The ID card can only be used by the person whose name appears on the card; lending or altering a card may subject the owner to disciplinary action.
Loss of the card must be reported immediately both to the Campus Card Office and to the Library so that lost cards can be deactivated to prevent unauthorized use. There is a $15 card replacement charge for damaged or lost cards. Cards that no longer function properly will be replaced at no charge, assuming that the card has not been damaged or abused.