- In the Classroom
- Student Participation in Governance
- The Student Code
- Disciplinary Actions and Penalties
- Alcohol and Drug Policies
- Fire Safety Policies
- Loss or Damage to Personal Property
- Other College Policies
- Withdrawals and Leaves of Absence
- Non-Smoking Policy
In order to promote the health and safety, comfort and well-being of all members of the College community, Franklin & Marshall prohibits smoking:
- inside all buildings on campus, including academic and administrative buildings, the Alumni Sports and Fitness Center and the Steinman College Center,
- in all indoor public areas and restrooms,
- in shared as well as private offices,
- in College Houses/College-owned residential facilities,
- at all indoor and outdoor athletic events,
- inside College vans, chartered buses, or other College vehicles used for mass transportation,
- within 30 feet any campus building(s).
Lighted smoking materials are not permitted in any indoor public areas of the College, offices, or Houses/College-owned residential facilities. Smokers are expected to dispose of smoking materials properly and safely; trash receptacles are provided near most campus buildings for this purpose.
“Smokeless” cigarettes or “vaping” are not permitted in any indoor public areas of the College, offices, or Houses/College-owned residential facilities.