- In the Classroom
- Student Participation in Governance
- The Student Code
- Disciplinary Actions and Penalties
- Sexual Misconduct/Discrimination/Harassment Policy
- Weapons Policy for Students
- Identification Card Policies
- Lancaster City Noise Control
- Residential Life
- Health Leaves and Policies
- Parking and Motor Vehicles
Franklin & Marshall College strictly prohibits the introduction, possession or use of weapons everywhere on campus and college owned or controlled properties off campus.
For further information regarding the Weapon's Policy please visit the College's policies page here.