College Identification Cards Policy

All employees of the College are required to have a College issued photo identification card as soon as they begin working at Franklin & Marshall College. 

For a spouse or domestic partner of a College employee or retiree to receive a College ID card, authorization must first be obtained from Human Resources. 

For complete details on obtaining and using your F&M ID card, visit

ID cards, including all those issued to dependents, must be returned to Human Resources at the time employment ends. 


Policy Maintained by:  Human Resources, Associate Vice President 

Last Reviewed: December 14, 2022