Meeting the College's Priorities
In line with the academic mission and strategic priorities of the College, the Office of Communications is committed to projects that strongly position Franklin & Marshall in meeting the following objectives:
- Attracting and recruiting extraordinary student talent
- Demonstrating to wide audiences the ways in which F&M fuels knowledge, discovery and artistic creation
- Engaging external partners — including alumni, parents, foundations, education change-makers and education advocates — in the work of the College
- Conveying the College's support of learning during and after college
- Showcasing the research and scholarship of our faculty among broad audiences
- Supporting efforts to increase F&M's resources
We work with offices across campus to plan and executes strategic marketing and public relations programming that includes reputation and brand management, external communications, social media and multimedia engagement, and media relations.
Use the Add Content button to get started.