The Finance Division, located in the Business Office, oversees the financial responsibilities of the College which includes budget and financial planning, investments and endowment, debt management, and stewardship of financial resources.
We are committed to advancing the strategic mission of the College by:
- Ensuring the ethical stewardship of, and accurate reporting on financial resources.
- Cultivating an environment of flexible, reliable and responsibe service.
- Collaborating and communicating effectively with our colleagues across campus.
- Enhancing a culture of fiscal responsibility through campus training and education.
- Cultivating a risk awareness culture that ensures safety for the students, employees, and guests.
- Ensuring that the College remains compliant as required by Federal, State, Local, and other agencies.