For The College Board:
- The “Fall 2020 or Spring 2021” CSS Profile. F&M’s Profile code is 2261. The CSS Profile is available Beginning October 1.
- Students whose biological parents are divorced or separated: If your biological/adoptive parents do not share the same household, both biological/adoptive parent(s) will complete their own CSS Profile application. Each parent will access their CSS Profile with different College Board log-in credentials.
- Fee waiver for CSS Profile will be determined by the College Board, upon completion of the form.
For IDOC (College Board’s Document Collection Service):
- 2018 Federal Tax Documents. We require that tax documents be uploaded via the College Board IDOC Form Submission Service. This includes your federal tax return, all W2s and all schedules. You will receive an email from College Board/IDOC with instructions on how to upload your documents. IDOC is available beginning October 1.
- Documents must be uploaded one time and not separately.
- If you have questions logging in to IDOC or uploading forms, call IDOC Customer Support at 866-897-9881, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eastern Time.