In 1853, Marshall College united with Franklin College to form Franklin and Marshall College in Lancaster. Soon thereafter, three greek­letter organizations (Phi Kappa Sigma, Chi Phi and Phi Kappa Psi) were established at the College. Please click on the link below to read the full history of fraternities and sororities at Franklin and Marshall College. 

Please also visit this link to learn more about the histories and current events of fraternities and sororities.