Office of College Grants Accessible Links
F&M employees, professional staff, and students can now access all internal F&M finance related forms from Inside F&M > Finances > Finance Operations > Accounts Payable > Forms tab. This includes FR/PDF Reimbursement Form, Cash Advance Form, Travel Expense Form, and Missing Receipt Form.
For Students and Faculty:
- COG Application Form (only accessible during open grant application periods listed on the COG webpage)
- Sample COG Application
- Sample Human Subject Study Application
- Human Subject Survey Procedures
- Human Subject Study Renewal Application
Forms for Research involving live vertebrate animals:
- IACUC Application for Research Involving Vertebrate Animals
- IACUC Annual Renewal Application Form
- IACUC Form for Amending an Existing Active Protocol
For Faculty Only:
If you experience difficulty using these forms, please be sure to log on to Google using your F&M username and password.
- COG Final Report (to be completed by faculty who have received COG funding support)
- OCG Resource Fund Application Form
- OCG Resource Fund Final Report
NOTE: If you are planning to apply for external funding, please complete the appropriate form below at least 3 weeks in advance of the submission deadline.
To be responsive to the Financial Conflict of Interest policy, you may need to complete the following: