If you're Jewish, age 18-26, and have never before traveled on a peer-group trip to Israel, Hillel offers the best way for you to have the time of your life - FOR FREE! Learn more about Birthright Israel: Hillel Trip options at www.freeisraeltrip.org and share trip information with your peers. You’ll see why Hillel trips are the smart choice for college students and others! For more information contact Amy Zylberman.
Preregistration for summer trips is open! Sign up today for priority seating - F&M Departs May 31, 2020!
Our trip dates: May 31-June 10, 2020. Official registration opens on January 27.
How to Register:
- Register at www.freeisraeltrip.org/fandm and create an account with a non-university email address. This will become your user ID.
- Fill out Part I of the application and submit a $250 refundable deposit. For Trip Selection, choose "Campus Trip" and select "Franklin and Marshall."
- Click the link to confirm your email address in the email from Birthright Israel. Within two days, you'll receive an email from Hillel International with a link to Part II of the application, which includes health and medical information, roommate requests, and passport info.
- Sign up for a 30-minute conversation with Amy Zylberman. This allows us to get to know you, answer questions, and determine eligibility.
- With approval from Hillel and your refundable deposit paid, pack your bags- you're off to Israel!
"Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists through the Birthright Israel Foundation and Jewish communities around the world (North American Jewish Federations, Keren Hayesod, and The Jewish Agency for Israel)."
This trip is a gift from Birthright Israel. Taglit-Birthright Israel is an innovative partnership between the people of Israel through the Government of Israel, private philanthropists, the Birthright Israel Foundation, and Jewish communities around the world.