WE CAN HELP YOU WITH THAT!
The Franklin & Marshall College Employee Assistance Program is administered by Cigna and offers a vast array of resources, tools and information. All full time employees and their household members are eligible for services, and costs are paid by Franklin & Marshall College. There are no fees or premiums required from eligible employees or their dependents, and EAP representatives can conduct an Appointment Search on your behalf. Cigna offers bi-monthly, online wellness webinars, available to all employees. Please refer to the 2017 Seminar Schedule for more information.
Call (877) 622-4327 or
To Register: visit the Cigna website. "Login to access your benefits” Make sure to use the Employer ID: fandm
EAP Services include:
- Counseling: 1 to 3 face-to-face sessions with a counselor in your area per plan year for each issue you face. Such issues could be personal, marital or family-related, work-related, school related, or a substance abuse issue, among others.
- Consultation and Support by Phone: Consultations may be related to questions about behavioral health related topics, assistance with problem identification, problem-solving skills, approaches and/or resources to address behavioral concerns.
- Legal Assistance: Free, 30-minute consultation with an attorney face-to-face or by phone.
- Pre-Retirement Counseling: 3 free sessions that focus on assessing emotional readiness for the transition to retirement, providing support and planning for a successful transition, identifying any problems and stressors, discussing how roles and relationships may change, discussing use of time and money, providing support for those with challenging health concerns, and helping to identify community resources.
- Financial: Free 30-minute telephonic consultation by phone with a qualified specialist on issues such as debt counseling or planning for retirement.
- Parenting and Child Care: Resources and referrals for child care providers, before and after school programs, camps, adoption organizations and information on parenting questions and prenatal care.
- Elder Care: Resources and referrals for home health agencies, assisted living facilities, social and recreational programs, and long-distance care giving.
- Veterans: EAP specialists can provide support to veterans, their family (any household members of the employee) and their employer.
- Pet Care: Resources and referrals for pet sitting, obedience training, veterinarians and pet stores.
- Identity Theft: 60-minute free consultation with a fraud resolution specialist.
For more details, review the Summary Plan Description for the Employee Assistance Program.