Several services are provided to College employees traveling abroad for approved College business:

  • travel advisories/pre-trip assistance and information;
  • emergency medical referrals while abroad;
  • limited theft insurance;
  • coverage equivalent to Worker's Compensation insurance 24 hours per day; and
  • evacuation and repatriation benefits.

To access these services, employees must "register" their travel with the Finance office. When registration is received, the employee will be sent information tailored to his/her trip, including travel alerts, medical alerts, and an access card for the "executive assistance program".  Please see the International Travel Guidelines for full details.