Full time faculty and professional staff are eligible for College-paid life insurance effective the first of the month coinciding with or following the date of hire.
- Basic Life Insurance - The basic life benefit is equal to 1.5 times an eligible employee's base annual salary, rounded to the nearest $1,000. The maximum coverage amount is $100,000.
- AD&D (Accidental Death & Dismemberment): The AD&D benefit is equal to 1.5 times base salary up to a maximum of $100,000. The AD&D benefit is paid in addition to basic life insurance.
Retirees of the College are eligible for College-paid life insurance.
- The value of College-paid coverage will be 25% of: the value immediately preceding retirement; the value if a retiring faculty member’s salary had not been reduced based on participation in the Phased Retirement Program or Pre-retirement Leave of Absence Program; or the value immediately prior to reaching age 75, whichever is greater.
Certificates of Coverage and Summary Plan Descriptions:
- Active Employees
- Senior Officers
- Retirees who retired PRIOR to May 1, 1999
- Retirees who retired on or after May 1, 1999 WITHOUT a phased retirement program
- Retirees who retired on or after May 1, 1999 WITH a phased retirement program
- Life Insurance Beneficiary Form
- Summary Plan Description and Attachment A
- Life AD&D Disclosure Notice