Full-time faculty and professional staff and their eligible dependents may participate in the Franklin & Marshall Health & Prescription Plan as of the first of the month coinciding with or following the date of hire.
Health & Prescription Plan Details:
- Virtual/online doctor visits for a $15 copay through Doctors On Demand! Watch this 2-minute information video to learn how it works.
- Two plans are offered to eligible employees -- Low Deductible Plan & High Deductible Plan
- The High Deductible Plan comes with an employer funded Health Reimbursement Account - Employee Only $420/yr, Employee Plus One Dependent $840/yr, Employee Plus Family $1260/yr.
- Preventive care covered at 100% when provided by a participating Highmark provider.
- Reasonable Co-Pays: Primary Care Physician $20 per visit, Urgent Care Center $30 per visit, Specialist $40 per visit, Emergency Room Visit $100 per visit, In-Patient Hospital Stay $100 per stay
- Healthways Fitness Your Way! Access to nearly 9,500 fitness locations for only $29/month
Health & Prescription Plan Employee Premiums (eff. 1/1/2018) :
Low Deductible Plan (PPO $450)
- Employee Only: $111.35/month $51.39/bi-weekly
- Employee + One Dependent: $181.86/month $83.94/bi-weekly
- Employee + Family: $296.75/month $136.96/bi-weekly
High Deductible Plan (PPO $1,500)
- Employee Only: $74.56/month $34.41/bi-weekly
- Employee + One Dependent: $121.98/month $56.30/bi-weekly
- Employee + Family: $198.42/month $91.58/bi-weekly
For more information about covered services and exclusions, refer to the: