Getting Started

Congratulations on your new position!

In the table below you will find all of the New Hire Documents that need to be completed in order 
to start your student employment.  To complete the I-9 Verification Form, Federal guidelines require that photo identification is presented in person.  All  completed forms and photo identification should be presented to Human Resources (2nd floor, College Square) Please contact Kelly Bertani  717-358-3996 with any questions. 

Move-In Day

If you already have accepted a job placement or job offer with a department on campus, below are the links for the four necessary forms which would be beneficial for students to have filled out PRIOR to arriving on campus. You will also have the opportunity to complete the necessary employment paperwork on Move-In Day during registration.  Please note: When you deliver completed forms, or complete forms with Student Payroll on Move-In Day, parents may then return home with the sensitive identification documents if they wish to do so. Scanners will be on site at Move-In to upload ALL documents securely.

The most commonly presented, accepted forms of identification include a passport OR the combination of a driver’s license AND social security card or birth certificate. ALL DOCUMENTS MUST BE ORIGINAL AND UNEXPIRED.  (We are not permitted to accept photocopies/scans of such documents per Federal requirements.)   The name you provide on all employment forms must be your name EXACTLY as it appears on your Social Security Card.