Fall break begins after your last class on 10/4/2019.
Classes resume on Wednesday 10/9. The Office of International Programs - and most campus administrative offices will be open during their regular business hours on Monday and Tuesday.
IMPORTANT: Meal swipes/FLEX not accepted while the meal plan is closed during break.
- Meal Plans end on Friday, 10/4/19, at 2 p.m. and resume on Tuesday, 10/8/19, at 5 p.m.
- Blue Line will be open Friday, 10/4 until 5:30 p.m. (will not accept meal swipes after 2 p.m.).
- Blue Line will also be open - Saturday, Sunday and Monday from 8 a.m. through 5 p.m.
- Blue Line will be open Tuesday for normal hours (with the meal plan resuming at 5 p.m.).
- Over Break Blue Line accepts cash, credit cards, and Ben's Bucks
- The Lancaster Loop Shuttle does not run Friday afternoon, 10/4/19.
- Lancaster Loop Shuttle WILL run Sunday 10/6/19 from 10 a.m. through 3 p.m.
- Lancaster Area Bus Service: Red Rose Transit (RRTA) info here.
- Enterprise Car Share is available on campus: Advanced membership registration is required to utilize the car. More information here.
HEALTH & SAFETY:
The Student Wellness Center (both Health Services and Counseling Services) will be operating during normal academic year hours during the break.
- Should you need medical care during this time, please refer to the Student Wellness Center website for any information.
- F&M's Department of Public Safety remains open 24 hours a day. Officers will be patrolling the campus and dorms. They are available to address questions or concerns that arise.
**Remaining on campus is a privilege. Please be considerate of those around you and of the custodial staff. Keep bathrooms clean and hallways free of trash and debris during this time.**
FOR STUDENTS LEAVING LANCASTER:
- Shuttles to airports: The College does have shuttles leaving for nearby airports and coming back, please refer here for sign ups and cost details. Reservations are first-come, first-served and fill up fast! Make sure to take your immigration documents with you, even if you are not leaving the country! Never travel with your Social Security Card!
- Travel Reminders for F-1 International Students: To re-enter the country you need to have the following -
- Passport: valid at least 6 months into the future
- Valid F-1 Student Visa
- Your most currently issued I-20. A signature on page 2 is valid for re-entry for one year from the date signed, as long as you are still in your program. For example, if the signature is dated 4/15/2018, you can reenter the US with that signature until 4/14/2019.
- Financial Documentation: whatever you used to apply for your I-20 (bank statements, employer letters from your sponsors, Financial Aid letters).